Yaroslav-the-Wise Novgorod State University
Call for participation
“Protection of cultural heritage: national and international experience”
25-26 October 2018
The organizers of the Conference are: Faculty of law and Department of History, Institute for the Humanities, Center for legal studies, Centre for archaeological studies and the Centre for cooperation with the countries of Northern Europe and Baltics of Yaroslav-the-Wise Novgorod State University.
Partners of Novgorod state University in the organization of the conference are : Inspection of state protection of cultural heritage of Novgorod region, Scientific and educational center " Law and business" of the Moscow State University named after M. V. Lomonosov and Novgorod regional branch of the all-Russian public organization "Association of lawyers of Russia".
Problem to discuss:
- topical issues of preservation of archaeological heritage;
- historical, theoretical and legal analysis of legislation on the protection of cultural heritage ;
- comparative legal analysis of legislation on the protection of cultural heritage in Russia and abroad
- problems of administrative responsibility for violation of legislation on the protection of cultural heritage (monuments of history and culture);
- features of qualification and criminal liability for the crimes connected with destruction or damage of objects of cultural heritage (historical and cultural monuments) , violation of requirements of preservation or use of objects of cultural heritage (historical and cultural monuments, withdrawal of archaeological subjects from places of occurrence;
- issues of implementation of property rights to cultural heritage in Russia and abroad .
To participate in the conference it is necessary to send by e-mail completed application form (application form in Annex 1) and materials for publication (requirements for materials in Annex 2).
On-line participation is available.
Send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of the materials of the conference will be published.
Participation in the conference is free of charge.
The organizers provides meals for the participants. Travel and accommodation of participants is at the expense of the sending party.
*** For the participants of the conference we will provide an extensive excursion program in one of the oldest Russian cities – Veliky Novgorod.
Address of the organizing Committee:
Veliky Novgorod, Antonovo, Institute for Humanities.
Tel. 8 (8162) 97-42-40
Tel / Fax: 8 (8162) 63-82-10
Trofimova Marina , Deputy Director of the Humanities Institute of NovSU, head of the Department of civil law and procedure of the faculty of law.
+7 (8162) 97-42-41 , +7(960) 203-62-61. E-mail: Marina.Trofimova@novsu.ru
Grokhotova Valentina, Director of the Center for Cooperation with Northern Europe and Baltic, head of the Department of World History.