We are very pleased to announce that the12th ORPHEUS conference 2017 “PhD Training in Health Sciences and Biomedicine from the Interdisciplinary Perspective” will be held from 4 to 6 May, 2017 in amazing Klaipeda (Lithuania)
As one of the pioneering leaders in the PhD training in Biomedicine and Health Sciences ORPHEUS will present:
1. Development of relevant competences during PhD training. Career development.
2. Bioethics in PhD training.
3. National and international approaches to improvement of PhD training. Best practices.
4. Challenges and specific issues in multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary research.
5. Monitoring progress, and the assessment of doctoral training.
In addition, you will have a chance to participate inworkshopson the following topics:
· Supervision and management
· Integrating international PhD students
· Students workshop
We are expecting a highly interactive conference with participation of famous international experts and speakers, with workshops, discussions, and debates, focused on interdisciplinary approach to modern PhD training in biomedicine and health sciences.
Join us on the 12th ORPHEUS conference to explore the new frontiers in PhD training through interdisciplinary perspective.
ORPHEUS general secretary